Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My Valentine's Song Lyric

My Valentine's song lyric. Soundtrack Drama Korea Dream High

MY VALENTINE

<Reff>
Honey, you are my valentine
Always, You're my love
Honey, you are my valentine
Though you're left me,
you're still my love

It doesn't hurt
anymore when I think of you
The hatred towards you
melied a little bit
I think only about nice memories
No longer, I don't hate you

The time
we've spent together
feels like a dream
They're not coming back, right?
If it weren't for you,
I wouldn't know
I really wouldn't know
So, thank you
<Reff>

When you left,
I was really hurt..
I was hurt n I hated you but
As the time goes by
The wound heals n
the memories grow bigger
N I'm able to smile again

The time
we've spent together
In the precious way,
It won't come back again, right?
Because of you,
I was able to feel what love is
So, thank you

<Reff>
<Rap>
I cried tryin' to stop you, watching you leave
You were like a habit, like a painful cut
Will I be able to erase you?
Will I be able to smile again when I see you?
Back then I wasn't confident, I hated you
but as the time went by my thoughts've changed
I'm thinkin' about you all the time
I realized that you'll always be my valentine
<Reff>

Please enjoy guys ... (^o^)

4 comments:

  1. Waaa, tanya sm google translete ya dip
    panjang tau :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. korsel tu hebat ya..jago kali bwat lagu pke bhsa apa aja bisa.

      Delete
    2. Rasanya yg ak punya tuw lgu korsel isi bhs korea sm bhs inggris aja deh biasanya put :p

      Delete